Head of Theatre - Ticketing
Handle Recruitment is working with a global online marketplace to find a Head of Theatre to join their team in London.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Developing, agreeing and executing the 3- 5 year UK strategy and growth plan for the Category
- Managing the annual P & L for the Category in line with agreed business objectives
- Developing and agreeing the Sales and Selection strategy for the Category and build a high performance Sales team to meet the revenue goals and quality bar for merchants and customer experience
- Working with Marketing and Merchandising to deliver campaigns and activities to meet the business goals
- Building effective strategies for major productions and events to ensure audience appeal
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects to enhance a positive experience for
- Continuously analysing customer engagement metrics to understand how the business is doing and how the proposition can be improved to build a strong, growing and active customer base
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Theatre/Ticketing industry
- A strong understanding of ticketing / booking organisations, systems and processes
- Knowledge of various marketing approaches including digital and social media
- A proven track record of consistently reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals via new and existing business in a fast-paced sales environment
- Evidence of face to face consultative selling and using presentation tools and techniques to influence and engage merchants
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Good commercial acumen, problem solving skills and good data analytical capability
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Ticketing Manager to lead a team in this world class organisation at an exciting time for the company.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.