Head of Ticketing Services - Theatre Company
Superb opportunity for a Head of Ticketing Services to join a leading Theatre Company.
Reporting into the Director of Ticketing Operations and Strategy, you will be responsible for leading the Ticketing Services team; ensuring smooth running of the operational processes.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Ticketing Services are:
- Team Management - managing the Ticketing Services team, manage work flow and project ownership and give ongoing feedback to your team
- Implementation of Policy and Strategy - work with the Director of Ticketing Operations and Strategy to create and deliver policies that are profitable and beneficial along with ensuring financial targets are met, working alongside internal teams.
- Client and Partner Liaison - maintaining positive working relationships with partners and liaising with promoter and producer clients on needs and requirements.
- Work with internal teams to enhance and develop processes and strategies, including the Ticketing Systems, Finance, Box Office and Marketing teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- In- depth knowledge and experience of using ticketing systems
- Strong understanding of ticket financing in this sector
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and numerical skills
- Knowledge of SRO ticketing system
- Demonstrable team management experience
If you would like to apply or need more information, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.