Do you have a passion for Lifestyle/Sports content? If so, this is the opportunity for you with one of the World's most prestigious content owners.
Reporting to the Commercial Director in this newly created role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the TV sales process together with product development, TV account management and any other relevant activities to improve and monitor licensing of content during the year.
* Define TV sales strategy based on current performance and broadcaster feedback
* Exchange and collaboration with local markets
* Provide additional information/analysis on market landscape, background to deals, alternatives etc
* Collaborate with TV Production on product development
* Support Research department to provide TV related data, such as audience data and scheduling, as required
TV Account Management:
* Building close liaison with the broadcasters and intensifying the exchange with other rights holders, learn on needs and performance
* Support to build long-term relationships with broadcast partners
* Monitor delivery of contracted rights: scheduling, audience data etc.
* Collect broadcaster feedback on a regular basis
* Organise marketing events at races for broadcasters
* Manage after sale activities & documents
* Proven track record in TV sales, ideally Lifestyle/Sports content
* Experience in strategic preparation and planning process
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.