London, up to 80K
We are working with an iconic Design and Architecture studio in London who are looking for a top-level Creative Director to lead their visual communication team and projects.
The studio has a number of projects from product design to a large-scale architecture and is working with different clients from government to private commissioners. The main purpose and challenge of the Creative Director role will be addressing the range of capabilities of studio's work while bringing consistency in their design identity to all aspects of design communication.
You will work on all current and past projects helping to translate the uniqueness of each design into a range of deliverables which will also implement a consistent brand vision.
You will also be given a chance to develop a suite of physical and digital tools, to ensure project delivery incorporating expert and relevant cutting-edge technologies.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a visual strategy, project teams training and development, resources (in context of staff assignments), contributing to design reviews and digital/non-digital tools research and implementation.
As a Creative Director, you will have a great portfolio of experience on varied design projects with a background in high-concept advertising as well as knowledge and a keen interest in architecture.
Background, experience and skills you'll need for this role:
- Creative Direction experience and proven track record of delivering large design project for the creative industry.
- Experience in management and collaboration with artist, designers and creators of different disciplines.
- Talent for communicating design ideas through the right media and using the right tools.
- Proven experience in presenting the uniqueness of a concept or product that also corresponds to client's needs.
- Highly skilled in graphic design concepts and tools with a keen interest in new technology implementation.
- Good idea of 3D software, rendering and Gaming engines, and effective use for delivering design concepts.
- Adobe Suite including animation tools.
- knowledge and network of software developers and visualisation companies to partner with.
- Staff training and development experience.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within restricted budgets.
PLEASE ATTACH A PDF OR LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO
This is an executive level role and you must have experience in managing large creative teams and projects.
EU-based applicants welcome :)
Please drop me (Dagmara Kukla) a message on Linked In if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.