Are you an immediately available ambitious recruiter looking for a new challenge in the fashion world? Handle is working with one of the world's most forward thinking Brands in fashion to find a Resourcing specialist. This will be offered as a 6 month contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to be offered perm.
Working in the Recruitment Team, your main responsibilities will be to fill Head Office vacancies in a timely and cost-effective way, ensuring the candidate experience is brand aligned and attracting exceptional candidates during an exciting period of growth.
- Proactive marketing mapping, headhunting and talent pool maintenance.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiate the best rates while maintaining relationships with key suppliers/recruitment agencies/ job boards, ensuring they understand the brand fit.
- Improving recruitment processes and materials.
- Driving consistency and accuracy throughout the recruitment process.
- Responsible for social media planning, execution and reporting.
Ideal candidates will have:-
- Proven resourcing experience in a fast paced environment, preferably in a fashion retail industry.
- Ability to build credible relationships.
- Self-motivated and strongly results driven with high attention to detail and quick at identifying priorities.
- Ability to combine a creative, innovative approach with commercial ideas.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while multitasking and juggling different elements of the role.
- You will be resilient, flexible, professional, driven and focused on achieving exceptional results.
If you are an experienced Recruiter who is excited at the prospect of playing a key role in the development and continued success of a Global Fashion Retailer then do not hesitate, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.