Head Receptionist - Entertainment
£22,000 - £26,000 d.o.e.
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing kid's entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid's TV and digital content to find a Head Receptionist for their brand new office based in Central London.
Reporting in to the Facilities Manager, you will help to set up a new reception area in an amazing Art Deco style building; and be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office environment. You will also assist the facilities team by providing ad hoc admin support.
This role would suit a career Receptionist looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
Key features include:
- Answering/directing incoming calls, meeting/greeting all visitors and clients, offering refreshments and keeping the reception area clean and tidy at all times
- Ordering couriers/taxis, signing for deliveries and sorting/distributing all incoming post to staff
- Overseeing the room booking system and maintenance of rooms, changing and rebooking rooms to accommodate meeting requests and ensuring there are no clashes
- Championing health and safety requirements around the office and being first point of contact for any office maintenance issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working on a busy reception within a media/entertainment company
- Exceptional telephone manner and high level communication and organisational skills
- Strong administrative capability and knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to multitask
The successful Head Receptionist will receive:
- Competitive salary, health and dental coverage
- Free snacks and reduced hours in summer
- Office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties
- Film screenings, concerts ad opportunity to get involved with industry events
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this Head Receptionist opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.