Great opportunity for a detail and customer focused Health & Safety Coordinator to join Global Entertainment Brand for an interim period.
To support the International Environment, Health and Safety Team, to manage health and safety across the International Region. The role primarily consists of managing the day to day administration tasks for the team.
The role will also help to develop, build and maintain close relationships with key stakeholders and actively promote health and safety across the International Region.
- Data management of EHS statistics, events, reports, measurements, Compliance Calendar and labour houses in EHS database "Gensuite".
- Update International Outstanding Action and carry out corrective actions for EHS audit/inspection findings
- Monitor and continually update Gensuite (ATS closures, CC closures, approved contractors, etc).
- Monitoring and fielding requests from the business EHS general email inbox. Answering EHS Hotline calls/requests.
- Working with EHS Manager and Facilities team to close open EHS issues/requests.
- Coordinating, conducting and managing follow-up of personnel ergonomic workstation assessments.
- Coordinate ergonomic, return-to-work, or expectant mother assessment DSE appointments.
- Working in SAP to raise POs and process invoices.
- Coordinating the yearly flu jab program for the business.
- Managing Fire Warden and First Aid training, team recruitment, communications.
- Ordering and purchasing safety supplies.
- Helping to conduct various inspections (floor walks, first aid kits, Automated External Defribrillators).
- General administration as part of EHS Team (recording meeting minutes, booking travel, expenses, etc).
- Assisting with development of written EHS policies.
- Assisting with compiling data from international risk surveys.
- Sending new starter EHS checklists to line managers.
- Participation in accident, incident, and concern investigations.
- Administering messages and content on EHS intranet webpages (WAVE).
- Management of Arch AED program across International: order replacement parts.
- Assist with arranging site visits and administration for Cares Day across the International Region.
- Support Security, Crisis Management, Business Continuity program.
- Co-Prepare employees, management documents for biennial audit.
- Check and order first aid supplies and prompt International sites to check First Aid Supplies.
- Check and organise First Aid Room.
- Organise and Co-Host Safety Meetings (fire wardens, first aiders, EHS Committee, etc).
- Assist with Emergency Evacuation Drills 2x/year and update relevant persons.
- Review training matrix and make any updates to online EHS trainings across International and maintain updated documents in London HQ folder on Box.com&DropBox.com.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.