Our client; a well known global entertainment company is currently requiring an experienced Health and Safety Coordinator/ Administrator on a temporary basis.
To support the International Environment, Health and Safety Team, to manage health and safety across the International Region. The role primarily consists of managing the day to day administration tasks for the team.
The role will also help to develop, build and maintain close relationships with key stakeholders and actively promote health and safety across the International Region.
- Data management of statistics, events, reports, measurements, Compliance Calendar and labour houses in database.
- Update International Outstanding Action and carry out corrective actions for audit/inspection findings
- Monitoring and fielding requests from the general email inbox.
- Answering Hotline calls/requests.
- Working with Manager and Facilities team to close open issues/requests.
- Coordinating, conducting and managing follow-up of personnel ergonomic workstation assessments.
- Coordinate ergonomic, return-to-work, or expectant mother assessment appointments.
- Working in SAP to raise POs and process invoices.
- Coordinating the yearly flu jab program for the business.
- Managing Fire Warden and First Aid training, team recruitment, communications.
- Ordering and purchasing safety supplies.
- Helping to conduct various inspections (floor walks, first aid kits, Automated External Defribrillators).
- General administration as part of Team (recording meeting minutes, booking travel, expenses, etc).
- Assisting with development of written policies.
- Assisting with compiling data from international risk surveys.
- Sending new starter checklists to line managers.
- Participation in accident, incident, and concern investigations.
- Assist with arranging site visits and administration for Cares Day across the International Region.
- Support Security, Crisis Management, Business Continuity program.
- Co-Prepare employees, management documents for biennial audit.
- Check and order first aid supplies and prompt International sites to check First Aid Supplies.
- Check and organise First Aid Room.
- Organise and Co-Host Safety Meetings (fire wardens, first aiders, Committee, etc).
- Assist with Emergency Evacuation Drills 2x/year and update relevant persons.
- Review training matrix and make any updates to online trainings across International and maintain updated documents.
- Updating H&S systems - training provided. Used Sharepoint or similar really useful.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.