Health and Safety Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join the Facilities department at a
well-known music company.
Reporting in to the CFO, you will be responsible for providing support for the effective operation of the company's activities in the UK. The workload will be varied and involve engagement with internal and external stakeholders at all levels from operations to board level.
You will be expected to deliver high standards of work at all times and contribute as an effective team member in larger projects involving multiple team members across the sites which the business operates within, and also the activities taking place outside the premises.
Key features include:
- Managing all H&S issues relating to premises and people working for and behalf of the sites in the UK
- Developing and updating of H&S systems across all business units
- Engagement with all business units to educate an embed an effective safety culture within the business
- Ensuring appropriate management and monitoring of contractors, sub-contractors and freelancers working on the company's premises, guaranteeing a safe working environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of successful operation within the H&S sector
- Experience implementing safety management systems, delivering risk assessments and delivering fire risk assessments across multi-site businesses
- Proven people management and project management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate regulatory and best practice requirements to people of all levels
The successful Health and Safety Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/Pick 'N' Mix benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this Health and Safety Manager role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.