A fantastic opportunity to join a Global Leader in Film, Media & Entertainment! We are keen to speak with experienced Helpdesk Coordinators who have a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Suitable candidates will possess exceptional interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build relationships with peers, Senior Executives and external parties.
Excellent administration, organisational and communication skills are key requirements for this role, as well as excellent software skills including the use of Excel, Power Point and SAP (preferred but not essential).
This is an opportunity to join a fun, high energy, fast pace team who work collaboratively to ensure all tasks are completed to the highest standard, and in accordance to strict timelines.
- Man the Facilities & Operations Service Point, answering calls from building occupiers.
- Answer the Service Point telephone promptly, professionally and courteously,
- To log all fault calls on the computerised logging system;
- To produce worksheets to action any work required
- Ensure all worksheets are distributed to the correct individual/contractor designated to carry out the particular category of work;
- Monitor the work load, flag to the facilities management team as soon as possible if a backlog begins to build;
- Enter completion dates on the computer system in a timely manner;
- Contact the person originally registering the job for feedback after completion.
- Provide statistical monthly reports to the Facilities Management Team on the month's Service Point activities
Professional Qualifications Required
- Facilities & Help Desk experience
- Familiarity with the MS-Office- (in particular Excel)
- Experience of SAP (preferred).
- Experience of working for a global Corporate (preferred).
- Experience of working for a matrix organisation
- Excellent inbound customer service experience
- Skilled in managing high volumes of inbound requests
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.