Handle Recruitment is working with a well-known sporting brand to find a Helpdesk Team Leader to provide customer service orientated, technical helpdesk support to users in an efficient and accurate manner; solving basic technical problems and providing support for all assigned areas.
The Helpdesk team forms a crucial part of the business, ensuring the smooth running of operations across the entire company. This is a diverse role that involves management of a small Helpdesk team and also sub-contractors for specialist equipment.
Based out of impressive offices in North London, the environment is vibrant and exciting; and with a huge project due to complete later this year, it really is a great time to join this incredible brand.
Key features will include:
- Overseeing the Helpdesk team and their daily functions including shift rotas, mentoring and producing reports
- Control of sub-contractors and quality of their work
- Maintaining an up-to-date PPM schedule
- Being the point of call for daily maintenance faults
- Dealing with any unresolved or escalated queries
- Updating data and producing activity reports
- Providing first level contact and resolutions to customer issues
- Ensuring proper recording, documentations and closure
- Following up with customers and contractors, providing feedback and seeing problems through until they are resolved
- Assisting with specialist projects and supporting company events (flexibility required)
- Proven experience in providing Helpdesk support
- Working knowledge of Helpdesk software/databases
- Previous management or supervisory experience; and the ability to train Helpdesk Administrators
- Thorough knowledge of safe working practices
- Exceptional client facing and communication skills
- Excellent IT and admin skills
- Logical and methodical with great attention to detail
- Ability to deliver work to highest of standards and take responsibility
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would love to be a part of this amazing sporting brand, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.