Are you an ambitious junior HR professional looking to develop your skills in a fast-paced creative environment? Handle are working with an innovative media company to find a switched-on and adaptable HR Administrator to start ASAP on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be looking after c.500 employees and will provide full admin support and be the advisory function for all HR-related queries.
- Payroll: Liaise with the Payroll Team on any employee updates and changes.
- Recruitment: Manage the recruitment cycle and updating the recruitment portal.
- Benefits: Assisting with all company benefit schemes and managing the holiday tracker.
- ER: Support managers with low level cases through note taking and producing all relevant administration documents.
- General Admin: Issuing contracts; maintaining the HR database; responsible for the entire onboarding process.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Worked in a similar role, ideally within the creative industries
- Strong analytical skills and be very detail-focused
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Appreciation for the importance of confidentiality
- Be a team player
- Highly committed, motivated and adaptable individual.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a junior HR candidate to gain invaluable experience working in a fast-paced HR team within a highly creative and dynamic environment.
Please apply now if you match the criteria!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.