Are you a confident self-starter that consistently goes the extra mile to achieve a high standard across everything you do?
Handle Recruitment are working with a luxury brand who are looking for a solid HR Administrator to support the HR team with all administration surrounding the employee lifecycle on a 3 month FTC.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an inspiring, expanding team and trailblazing company in vibrant, sociable offices based in Central London.
The client is looking for someone who is ambitious, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and have great attention to detail.
What will you be doing?
- Administer all people documentation; employment contracts, job offer letters, maternity/paternity leave letters, resignations, reference and employment letters
- Maintenance of employee data on our HR system and employee files
- Collect, organise and assist with the analysis of data
- Managing onboarding and offboarding administration
- Coordination of new starters, inductions, meetings
- Benefits and training administration
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.