Are you an ambitious HR Administrator? Are you looking for an exciting new role which will fast-track your career and develop you?
We are very proud to be offering an experienced HR Administrator the opportunity to work within an exciting creative industry where you will be developed and receive exposure to a wide range of HR disciplines and responsibilities.
Working in this fast paced role, you will need to have had extensive HR Admin and Recruitment or training coordination experience, and will have worked with an HR system in these areas too. Knowledge and experience with the system Cascade will be highly advantageous.
During your development in this team, there is also the opportunity for support if you are looking to achieve your CIPD qualification.
Working in a team of four, the successful applicant will provide comprehensive HR support to the HR team for the whole company based in their iconic central London offices.
Key skills you will develop:
- Strong HR systems user, specifically around the HR life-cycle
- Recruitment/On-boarding/Leaver Management: liaising with hiring managers to produce engaging job adverts; assisting with the shortlisting process; high volume interview scheduling; offer/rejection letters; new starter admin
- Payroll Coordination: liaising with the Payroll Manager to ensure precise input into Cascade
- Performance Management/Learning & Development: assisting with coordination of training initiatives
- First point of contact for employee queries
- Highly motivated individual with a clear vision for career development within HR
- Self-starting and proactive
- First class communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively with the HR team and build relationships across the business
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator/Assistant to work closely with Senior HR professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds. There is incredible scope to grow and fulfill one's potential here and you will get out what you put in.
Please apply now if you think this is the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.