Handle are excited to have partnered with a leading beauty company in London who are looking for additional support in the HR team until the end of the year!
If you are a bright HR Administrator/HR Assistant looking to gain invaluable experience and support a lovely team then this is the role for you. If you are immediately available or finishing a contract and looking for a role that will help you continue building on your experience until the new year then apply now.
You will support an incredibly driven and passionate HR team with the employee lifecycle, HR initiatives, HRIS, HR inbox, manage contracts, offer letters, benefits and payroll admin!
They are looking for someone with solid HR Admin experience who has a keen eye for detail and enjoy working in a busy and broad generalist HR role.
- Prepare new starter documentation, contracts, offer letters, exit interviews, visa checks, maternity documentation, references
- Support on all benefit documentation (pension, PMI, Childcare Vouchers etc.)
- Maintain all trackers for work experience, temps, joiners, leavers, salary increases.
- Manage the HR database and HR inbox, managing low level queries and escalating to the HRBPs where necessary
- Be responsible for advice to employees regarding absence and holiday entitlement, maternity leave and salary increases
- Process all employee changes, sending out paperwork where necessary and supporting the team with payroll administration
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
This is an amazing opportunity for a switched on and passionate HR Administrator/ HR Assistant who is immediately available and keen to step into a new role! If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.