Handle are excited to be working with a prestigious creative media company who are on the lookout to find their next HR Administrator.
Supporting a small HR team of 5, you will provide proactive, comprehensive, and professional support to around 200 employees in their beautiful London office. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with a well-established entertainment group operating on numerous media platforms across the world.
If you are immediately available and are looking to join an iconic company that will invest in you, develop you and nurture you in your HR career then this is the role for you.
At a time of immense growth for the business, you will need to possess the ability to work under pressure and show initiative. As first point of contact for employees, you will have the opportunity to build fantastic relationships with staff across the business and will play a key part in the smooth running of the company!
- Starter/Leaver Admin: draft contracts; enter new starters onto HRIS and excel; Right to Work checks; organise & conduct inductions; manage leaver process, e.g. exit paperwork.
- Compensation & Benefits: administer salary reviews; annual bonus scheme admin; Flexible Benefits admin; season ticket loans.
- Policy & Procedure: e.g. maternity/paternity/parental leave; liaise with Payroll, assist with writing job descriptions, manage probation period
- Org Charts: maintain & update organisational charts on a monthly basis with starters, leavers, and staff changes, and post on employee intranet.
- HR Projects: support on wider ad-hoc projects and act as the 1st point of contact for all HR related queries.
- Recruitment: coordinate interviews, manage CVs and shortlisting candidates, create job adverts and liaise with specialist recruitment agencies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- First-class organisational skills
- Ability to use one's initiative
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality in an HR role
- Excelled communication skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
Our client is keen for the chosen candidate to start in the role ASAP. If you're immediately available or on a 2 week notice period max then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.