Handle are excited to have partnered with a leading and innovative e-commerce/tech company who are looking for a strong HR Administrator to come on board on a perm basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator looking to step into a permanent role to support a credible HR team who you can learn from where you will manage the full employee lifecycle but also get involved in lots of exciting HR initiatives and wider HR projects!
The company has an outstanding culture that will help sky rocket you in your career and they have a really flexible, collaborative, friendly work environment - you will also gain invaluable exposure across recruitment, L&D and HR projects so there will never be a dull moment!
Taking full responsibility for the employee lifecycle, you will combine you previous HR experience, creativity, and innovative thinking to enhance the current HR offering and support the wider company.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong foundation of HR knowledge and is looking to build on this by getting a large amount of exposure on a much broader scale within a creative company.
As time goes on and as you grow, you will take on more and more responsibility where you will be able to get involved in projects around learning and development, employee engagement & culture, performance development initiatives, salary and appraisal reviews, ER matters and much more!
This is often a very fast paced environment so having great attention to detail and organisational skills will also be key!
- Prepare new starter documentation, contracts, offer letters, exit interviews, visa checks
- Support on all benefit documentation (pension, PMI, Childcare Vouchers etc.)
- Maintain all trackers for work experience, temps, joiners, leavers.
- Manage the HR database and the e-learning portal
- Support on ad-hoc company projects around engagement, culture, diversity & inclusion etc
- Process all employee changes, sending out paperwork where necessary and supporting the team with ER cases, L&D initiatives and wider HR projects.
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
This is an amazing opportunity for a switched on, detail focused and ambitious HR Administrator who is looking for great mentors and a varied role that will help you grow into an exceptional HR generalist and develop with the business long term.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.