Are you an ambitious junior HR professional looking to develop your skills in a fast-paced creative environment? Handle are working with an innovative marketing and communications agency to find a switched-on and adaptable HR Administrator to start ASAP.
The HR Administrator will report into the HR Advisor and provide an advisory function for all payroll and HR-related queries. The chosen candidate will work within the London HR team but liaise closely with the HR/Payroll Manager in their head office, and other payroll specialists.
- Payroll: First point of contact for any related queries; data inputting using the PeopleSoft database; producing and checking monthly payroll information; filing of payroll paperwork.
- Benefits: Assisting in the renewal of some company benefit schemes; managing and processing requests and payments; managing the TeamSeer holiday system; issuing auto-enrolment pension communication letters to new starters.
- General admin: Issuing contracts; maintaining the HR database; supporting the HR team where required.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Worked in a similar role, ideally within the creative industries
- Strong analytical skills and be very detail-focused
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Appreciation for the importance of confidentiality
This is a brilliant opportunity for a junior HR candidate to gain invaluable experience working in a fast-paced HR team within a highly creative and dynamic environment.
Please apply now if you match the criteria!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.