Have you got 9-12 months experience working in a fast-paced HR department? Handle are working with an international Marketing Agency to find an ambitious and proactive HR Administrator.
The chosen candidate will support the HR Manager in all HR Administration for circa 220 employees in the UK and across Europe. This brand new role will offer you international exposure, project-focused responsibilities, and opportunity for potential growth into a more senior role.
- New starter admin
- Manage international payroll
- First point of contact for general HR queries
- Manage absence management stats
- Helping to embed the new HR System, ensuring line managers are tracking holidays, absence and other metrics correctly
- Provide admin support to the Recruitment team
- Support on ER cases where appropriate (disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies, etc.)
- Manage the probationary process for your client group, including paperwork and advising line manager and employees where appropriate
- Provide support on L&D-focused projects
What are they looking for?
- Experience working in an international business, managing stakeholders and client groups across multiple countries
- Proficient HRIS user; able to produce reports
- Excellent MS Excel and Word skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver a high level of service
- Strong interpersonal skills; build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to speak a second language
- Knowledge of payroll admin/processes
- Experience delivering induction training
- CIPD qualified or working towards qualification
This is a brilliant opportunity for a junior HR professional to gain generalist exposure on an international scale. Our client will soon be relocating to beautiful offices in a more Central location, so it's an exciting time to join the business.
Apply now if this sounds like you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.