Are you looking for a new HR Administrator position and have a passion for joining a creative media company?
Handle has partnered with a leading media company who are looking for a junior HR professional wanting to kick-start their career to come on board permanently!
Sat in a wider HR team and supporting c.250 employees across creative business areas, you will manage the full employee life-cycle including contracts, leavers, managing employee files, updating the HR system and processing confidential HR documentation for the HR Manager.
Supporting the Payroll Manager with payroll admin, you will also manage a payroll checklist for new starters and leavers as well as track holiday, absence and changes alongside your other HR duties.
You must be really organised, detail orientated and passionate about a long-term career in HR as you will be joining a team that will nurture and develop your HR skill-set.
They have an extremely friendly culture and collaborative work environment so you can truly flourish here.
* New starter contract generation, inputting new joiners onto the database
* Taking and providing references for employees
* Administration for the maternity, paternity and exit processes
* Responsibility for HR IS and systems management
* Manage payroll admin for 250 employees, and tracking freelancer invoices
* Managing benefits administration
* General maintenance for personnel files and ad hoc correspondence and administration
If you are looking for a HR Administrator position in a creative and fast paced media company, get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.