Are you an HR Administrator or Assistant with 18-24 months experience? Are you a confident user of SAP? Have you managed high volumes of starter and leaver administration?
If you tick all the boxes then please read on to find out more about a fantastic opportunity for you to become part of global media organisation based in Central London.
Our client is seeking a full generalist to manage all aspects of HR administration. You will be the first point of contact for general queries across the business and provide vital support for the rest of the HR team.
- Starter/Leaver Admin - drafting contracts, preparing offer packs, reference requests, regular inductions for new starters, and general on/off-boarding support
- Maintaining SAP - updating system with any changes to employee information, e.g. new starters, promotions, internal transfers, and leavers
- Recruitment - managing recruitment for around 25 interns and 120 brand ambassadors
- Training Admin - training coordination when required
- Benefits Admin - managing all admin for company benefits and updating benefit provider with up-to-date employee information
- Payroll - working with Payroll Manager to complete monthly payroll checks
What are we looking for?
- Experience using SAP (essential)
- Experience managing high volumes of starter/leaver admin (essential)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and use initiative
- A passion for your brand
- A strong, resilient and personable character
- Graduate calibre
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a junior HR professional to gain experience in a brilliant team within an internationally-renowned media business.
Please get in touch ASAP if you match the criteria!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.