Are you an immediately available HR Advisor looking for your next interim opportunity?
Handle are working with a leading Events company who are looking for a proactive HR Advisor to support the team through a busy period on a 3 month FTC.
- First point of contact for HR queries & managing the HR inbox.
- Maintain and update the HR system & personal files for all employees.
- Ensure all pre-employment, reference & background checks are completed.
- Working with the Global HR Business Partner to update key policies and procedures.
- Managing the HR intranet page.
- Assisting the Global HR Business Partner in organising global events & learning initiatives.
- Raise purchase orders in relations to invoices raised for recruitment and HR costs.
- Supporting the HR team with assessing and reviewing development needs and propose future training requirements. Booking external courses and coaches, organising the logistics of the training sessions.
- Prepare monthly payroll information and work with an external provider to ensure all information is accurate.
- Providing support to the team on various HR projects.
- Benefits Administration.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years' HR experience and 1 years' experience at Advisory level.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.