Are you an immediately available HR Advisor with a fantastic people-focused attitude? Do you have the confidence and credibility to take the lead or influence? This is a role for you!!
Partnering with the international market leading Art business, we are on the lookout for a commercial HR Generalist to take full ownership of the operational HR needs for 160 employees across EMEA.
Based in their beautiful central London Headquarters, you will partner with the HR Director for Europe and manage all areas of HR including recruitment, benefits, employee relations, talent management and key HR operational projects.
Therefore you must be an experienced HR Advisor to coach and advise managers and proactively tackle HR related issues.
- Ability to manage a range of ER issues
- Ability to deliver complex matters in a timely and efficient way
- International HR experience would be beneficial
- Exceptional knowledge of employment law
- Consultative and collaborative team player
- Experience within a fast-paced, art/creative and evolving business
- CIPD qualification or working towards
If this sounds like you and you are available in the next couple of weeks to start a role please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.