Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking to step into a new opportunity?
Handle are excited to be working in partnership with a world class communications agency to hire an experience HR Advisor to join their team on an initial 6 month basis.
This fixed term contract has the strong possibility to be made permanent, and so we are looking for people either immediately available or on a short notice period, who are looking for advancement and career development.
This inspiring business attract and hire the best talent in their industry, you will be working collaboratively with inspiring individuals from within advertising and therefore we're looking for people with a consultative style and a strong business partnering approach.
This is an extremely fast-moving and forward-thinking company so you must have your finger on the pulse at all times, making sure you are visible throughout the company!
Reporting to the HR Director and sitting within a team of 6, you will be responsible for delivering HR advice and support for your own client group of 180 people.
- Drive HR talent objectives to recruit and retain exceptional talent
- Coach managers and provide exceptional guidance on all HR queries
- Produce regular HR management information for the business
- Provide support and advise on best practice and employment legislation
You will have:-
- Experience of handling a range of ER cases.
- Generalist HR experience and progression within in an agency or similar fast-paced environment
- Proven knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- CIPD qualified
If you are a hands on HR Advisor who wants to join an innovative and inspiring company that deliver bespoke and impactful communications, this is the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.