Are you an ambitious and experienced HR generalist looking for a challenging next step?
Handle are working with an established digital entertainment business in their venture to create a brand new start-up. They require a brilliant HR Advisor with real drive to join this fast-paced business at a time of exciting change.
Reporting to a part-time Head of HR you will take control as the standalone point of contact for around 70 employees for 2 days of the week, giving the HR Advisor a unique opportunity for quick progression and a chance to take on lots of responsibility.
You will provide comprehensive and pragmatic HR advice in a truly generalist role with involvement in all elements of the HR life-cycle.
What experience are they looking for?
- Proven generalist background in an HR Advisor capacity in a fast-paced environment
- Experience processing payroll, ideally ADP (essential)
- HR experience gained in a digital environment
- CIPD qualified or desire to work towards a qualification
- Recruitment experience
The ideal candidate will be...
- Resilient - able to remain calm and driven despite setbacks
- Pragmatic - possess a "can-do" attitude
- Collaborative - able to create and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business, as well as work in partnership with the Head of HR
- Driven - a self-motivated individual striving to achieve their business and career goals
If you're a highly motivated HR Advisor seeking a demanding "next-step", please get in touch ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.