Have you ever dreamed of working for one of the UK's largest TV broadcasting companies and a unique opportunity to add value? Handle are seeking an experienced and creatively-minded HR Advisor to join a brilliant team undergoing a period of exciting change and development.
Reporting into one of 3 HR Business Partners, you will actively support the delivery of the business' HR strategy by providing proactive, effective and professional operational advice and support to managers and employees.
- Management Capability: Advise and coach managers to support best practice in the management of People issues covering recruitment, selection, development, feedback, organisational change (e.g. redundancy).
- Employee Relations: Advise and coach managers on complex cases, including absence management and disciplinaries and grievances.
- HR Projects: Support on various projects from development implementation stage, enabling successful delivery of the HR strategy.
- Miscellaneous: Proactively support on the recruitment process, in line with Talent Acquisition frameworks; design and deliver core HR training; and take the lead in planning and implementing simple organisational development interventions and change programmes.
Who are they looking for?
- An experienced HR generalist, especially ER
- An excellent track record for building strong relationships and credibility across an organisation
- A pragmatic individual who commands respect and can proactively add value to the HR brand
- A commercially-minded individual
- Experience of successfully supporting on HR projects in line with wider HR strategy
- CIPD qualification (desirable)
- Passion and integrity
We are very excited to be working with this client and the role will provide the chosen candidate with fantastic exposure and unique progression opportunity.
Please apply now if this sounds like you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.