Are you an ambitious and passionate individual with 6-12 months experience as an HR Advisor? Would you like to work for one of the world's most successful entertainment brands in their international team?
Handle are working with a fantastic client to find their next HR Advisor to act as business partner to the International client group.
Reporting into an HR BP, you will provide support on operational issues, inform and challenge senior management thinking, and oversee HR administration.
- Business Partnering: Develop close working relationships with business unit heads and line managers with designated client groups and assist them in dealing with operational HR issues.
- ER: Manage and advise on policy, process, and employment law; performance management; disciplinaries/grievances; redundancies; sickness and absence; appraisal process; probation reviews.
- Recruitment: Work alongside the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to assist in the recruitment and selection process.
- Learning & Development: Support the L&OD team to help manage and fulfil developmental needs within designated client groups; assist in running training; deliver HR presentations where necessary; assist in induction of new employees.
- Compensation & Benefits: Responsible for the annual salary and bonus review for your designated client groups in conjunction with the Senior HR and Comp & Bens team.
- Miscellaneous: Work closely with the HR Administrators to ensure smooth running of probationary reviews, changes to T's & C's of employment, and payroll changes; undertake general project work; provide day-to-day HR advice and support to employees at all levels.
Who are we looking for?
- A junior HR Advisor looking to take on extra responsibility in a fast-paced, high volume commercial environment.
- An individual who can demonstrate ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with people at all levels.
- Degree-qualified (CIPD qualification highly desirable).
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.