Handle are excited to have partnered with an iconic and creative events company who are looking for an ambitious HR Advisor to come on board to start in January!
This is an initial 9 month maternity contract and you must be able to start a new role in January and be on no more than 1 months notice. Supporting an incredible HR Director, you will work closely with a highly collaborative team and provide outstanding support for a diverse client group in a full generalist role across UK.
You will be involved in all areas of HR including recruitment, benefits, employee relations, talent management and key HR projects, ensuring that you will continue to develop and gain vital exposure which will help you to progress and skyrocket you in your career. Having previous experience managing and leading on ER cases and ideally having experience supporting with recruitment is ideal.
Being a trusted and reliable advisor across the company, you will need to coach and advice managers to proactively tackle issues that arise, upskilling them where necessary.
You will also get the opportunity to manage and lead on ER cases ranging from low level to more complex cases as well as work on key HR initiatives within the business such as performance reviews, maternity/paternity leave and salary reviews to name a few!
- Develop succession plans for high performers and ambitious employees.
- Promote a positive culture and manage ER issues quickly and fairly.
- Coach and advise managers, being a confident support system at all times.
- Carry out investigations and leading on ER cases at formal hearings and informal meetings.
- Manage the HR induction and be a visible first point of contact for any HR queries.
- Support the talent team with recruitment needs and provide additional advice on the talent strategy where necessary.
- Help resolve all HR related issues and enquiries within your client group.
If you are immediately available and looking to join a company with a fantastic people-focused culture in a broad generalist HR Advisor position, this is the role for you!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.