Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking to take the next step up in your career? Do you have experience and knowledge of UK visa sponsorship?
Handle are pleased to announce that we are recruiting for an award winning Film & Entertainment Business on a brand new 12 month HR & Global Mobility Advisor mat cover role.
Within this role you will provide a first class service of advice and support on all operational employee relations for your own client group of c150 as well as be responsible for Global Mobility and Immigration matters of the UK population.
You will be advising and training managers on visa requirements (Tier 2 and Tier 5), staying up to date with all UK Immigration legislation. You will be managing Global Mobility & Immigration Assistant and maintaining policies and processes for International business travel, Transfers and Assignments.
- Exceptional knowledge of employment law
- Ability to manage a range of ER issues
- Knowledge of UK visa sponsorship - Tier 2 and Tier 5
- Experience in dealing with International Transfers and Assignments including reallocation packages immigration and tax
- Consultative and collaborative team player
- Experience within a fast-paced, art/creative and evolving business
The environment is creative and multifaceted and you will be working with driven and hardworking individuals who are looking to make a difference to their industry. We are looking for likeminded people who are passionate about HR and working in a creative Entertainment Brand.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.