Are you a strong HR Advisor that has at least 1-2 years experience working in a dynamic, fast moving environment?
Handle are working with an exciting international media company based in Chiswick, who are looking for a confident, resilient and pragmatic individual who will be the first point of contact for managers and employees, providing support and advice, be involved in all aspects of HR administration, manage the payroll, recruitment and the entire employee life cycle process.
This is an amazing generalist role but will also allow you to get in involved in projects, allow autonomy, yet still be supported by the Head of Human Resources. The company also provides great benefits, 25 days holiday, generous pension, health, dental, season ticket loan and many more.
- Provide HR Support to all employees, manage relationships and provide advice and assistance to managers
- Update and maintains HR systems (ADP)
- Manage the employee life cycle from on boarding, inductions, probation's to exit interviews
- Process benefits for new starters, answer queries and provide regular information
- Advise and support informal and formal employee relations issue and manage maternity, paternity and flexible working processes
- Collate all information for the monthly payroll and commit payroll and manage end of year payroll processes
- Manage the recruitment process working alongside managers to create the job descriptions, liaise with agencies and participate in interview panels when required
- HR reporting - absence, sickness, annual reports
- Be an active member of the social committee and manage regular events and activities
- General administration ensuring every area of HR is maintained correctly
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to really get stuck into role and take ownership of the processes and procedures you maintain, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.