A globally renowned publisher is looking for an interim HR Advisor to join them in their Central London offices.
Supporting a wider HR team, you will also be required to provide a high quality and professional HR Advisory support to all managers and employees.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing consultations as a result of business change
- Coaching and providing advice and support to staff for ER cases.
- Supporting a variety of projects, both local and global, this will include: salary reviews, change and recruitment projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Thorough knowledge and experience of managing redundancies
- Good employment legislation knowledge and experience of managing complex ER cases
- Good understanding of policies and procedures.
- Ideally you'll be CIPD qualified too.
As an individual you will demonstrate the ability to work well in fast paced environment and you'll have a calm and methodical approach even when working under pressure.
This is interim role until May 2020 so you'll be required to start ASAP and therefore you must be immediately available or on a one week notice period. This role is paying up to 36k prorated.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.