Handle are excited to have partnered with an iconic and prestigious Media Brand who are looking for an ambitious HR Advisor to come on board immediately!
This is an initial 5 month FTC (potentially could be extended or made perm) and you must be immediately available and ready to start a new role asap! Supporting an incredible HR Director, you will work closely with a highly collaborative team and provide outstanding support for a diverse client group in a full generalist role across UK and EMEA.
You will be involved in all areas of HR including recruitment, benefits, employee relations, talent management and key HR projects, ensuring that you will continue to develop and gain vital exposure which will help you to progress and skyrocket you in your career. You will also be working on incredibly exciting projects around engagement, well-being and diversity & inclusion which are really really hot topics at the moment.
Being a trusted and reliable advisor across the company, you will need to coach and advice managers to proactively tackle issues that arise.
You will also get the opportunity to manage and lead on ER cases ranging from low level to more complex cases as well as work on key HR initiatives within the business such as performance reviews, maternity/paternity leave and salary reviews to name a few!
- Develop succession plans for high performers and ambitious employees.
- Promote a positive culture and manage ER issues quickly and fairly.
- Coach and advise managers, being a confident support system at all times.
- Carry out investigations and leading on ER cases at formal hearings and informal meetings.
- Manage the HR induction and be a visible first point of contact for any HR queries.
- Support the talent team with recruitment needs and provide additional advice on the talent strategy where necessary.
- Help resolve all HR related issues and enquiries within your client group.
If you are immediately available and looking to join a company with a fantastic people-focused culture in a broad generalist HR Advisor position, this is the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.