Are you a progressive HR Generalist looking to join an incredibly fast-paced and dynamic environment? Do you enjoy a role with autonomy and exciting project work?
Handle are excited to have partnered with an iconic and prestigious Media Brand who are looking for an ambitious HR Advisor to come on board!
Supporting an incredible HR Manager, you will work closely with a highly collaborative team and provide outstanding support for a diverse client group in a full generalist role.
You will be involved in all areas of HR and will manage all employee relation issues, coaching and advising line managers with everything from absence management to grievances.
Not only this but you will work on key HR projects, ensuring that you will continue to develop and gain vital exposure which will help you to progress and skyrocket in your career. You will be working on incredibly exciting projects around engagement, well-being and diversity & inclusion which are really really hot topics at the moment.
Being a trusted and reliable advisor across the company, you will need to coach and advice managers to proactively tackle issues that arise.
- Promote a positive culture and manage ER issues quickly and fairly.
- Coach and advise managers, being a confident support system at all times.
- Carry out investigations and leading on ER cases at formal hearings and informal meetings.
- Be a visible first point of contact for any HR queries.
- Support the HR Manager and HR Assistant with a variety of exciting projects including gender pay gap reviews, employee engagement initiatives and mental health/well-being initiatives.
- Help resolve all HR related issues and enquiries within your client group.
If you are a solid HR generalist with experience managing ER and are looking to join a company with a fantastic people-focused culture in a broad generalist HR Advisor position, this is the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.