Are you looking to join an iconic and well-respected brand who pride themselves on their fantastic culture and people-focused approach? Are you a strong generalist who has experience working in a fast-paced creative environment?
Handle are working with a distinguished and well-known publishing house to find a proactive individual to take on the role of HR Advisor, providing support to c.400 employees. This role will be based in their Colchester office but with some travel to their London sites too!
Reporting directly into the HR Manager, you will take the lead in ensuring all HR operations and processes run smoothly and efficiently across the different business areas. Your role will focus on providing support for all managers with restructures, redundancies and all ER cases where required.
They have worked hard to create a passionate and enthusiastic culture, with an open and honest approach to all aspects of work so it will be your responsibility to maintain this brilliant culture and employee experience as well as to source and retain the best talent.
- Recruitment: Add value from start to finish; work closely with line managers; improve resourcing initiatives; main contact for all sponsorship applications and/or visa enquiries.
- Training & Development: Provide support to improve performance, to develop succession plans and to identify high performers and to support managers across the business in identifying training needs.
- Employee Relations: Provide support and guidance to managers in all aspects of the employee life-cycle, e.g. sickness, disciplinary hearings, grievances, redundancies, TUPE, performance management, exit interviews, etc.
- Miscellaneous: Assist with HR projects, provide support on the Group HR strategy development plan and assist with the probation process.
- 1 year's generalist HR experience at Advisor level
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to manage a range of ER issues
- Evidence of building and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels
- Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
This is a fantastic generalist HR Advisor role and a brilliant opportunity to work for an iconic publishing brand. If this sounds like the next challenge that you have been waiting for then get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.