Handle are working with an internationally renowned retail brand who are looking for an HR Advisor to support an incredible Head of HR and sat in a wider HR team of 3. This is 13/14 month maternity contract with a great team around you and an exciting brand to represent.
Working for this formidable retail brand who are growing and expanding internationally, your main priority will be to nurture and coach employees across head office and the stores.
Working in a fast paced and growing company, you must have a strong work ethic and be really credible as this is an extremely broad generalist role
You will build robust relationships with both managers and retail teams and will coach them on everything from employee relation issues, to engagement, HR project work and everything in between! This is a hands on role and you will take full ownership of establishing development programmes and act as the HR point of contact.
You will be responsible for advising managers to drive performance within their teams, putting procedures in place for those under performing and identifying star talent across the company.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Promote a positive culture and manage ER issues quickly and fairly.
- Coach and advise managers, being a confident support system at all times.
- Carry out investigations and leading on ER cases at formal hearings and informal meetings.
- Be a visible first point of contact for any HR queries.
- Support the Head of HR and HR Coordinator with a variety of exciting projects including gender pay gap reviews, employee engagement initiatives and mental health/well-being initiatives.
- Help resolve all HR related issues and enquiries
If you are looking for your next exciting opportunity to work in a distinguished growing brand and have a passion for retail, please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.