I'm really excited to be working on a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic HR Advisor to join an iconic sports brand through a period of growth and enrichment.
Joining a collaborative team, you will support the HR Manager and HR Director to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all HR operations for multiple sites, including their amazing newly renovated Headquarters in North London, where you will be based!
You will have a can-do attitude with a high attention to detail as you will play a key part in evolving the efficiency of all processes and policies.
Ideally you will have experience implementing new systems as this role will require you to implement and roll out their new HR information system, as well as assist with their new benefit enrolment.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Data migration onto new HRIS
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle
- Develop and maintain the employee handbook
- Assist with training, performance management and recruitment initiatives.
- Facilitate the annual salary and bonus review
- Generate innovate ideas
- Build strong relationships
- Be resilient and have a brilliantly positive attitude
- Have or be working towards a CIPD qualification
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law
This is a great opportunity to expand on your coordination and advisory experience in an environment that is not only dedicated to the growth of the company but also to your own personal development and success!
Are you looking to work with dedicated and passionate individuals in a fast paced environment and high profile sports brand - if so, please get in touch today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.