· Contribute to the Annual Remuneration Report, with a focus on Executive and Director Remuneration
· Work with the Global Human Resources team and manage the global salary and bonus review by analysing all annual bonus KPIs, targets and overall results.
· Support the Global HR Manager in conducting performance and appraisal reviews
· Be responsible for providing accurate P&L and forecasting's.
· Support the SVP, Global Human Resources in managing the global salary review and bonus process (Q1) and support the CFO and the SVP, Global Human Resources in communicating all annual bonus KPIs, Targets and Results
· Responsible for creating and improving key Global HR reports, including but not limited to; employee turnover, FTE/Headcount, sickness, compensation reports and benchmarking
· Global system administrator for the HR System (Cascade), Appraisal System and other reporting systems - responsible for the maintenance of all data and implementation of new processes. Work in collaboration with the Regional HR Representatives globally to ensure all systems and processes are relevant and working efficiently, fulfilling global business needs. Responsible for constantly improving internal processes and systems.
· Manage the Central HR budget, ensuring accurate P&L and forecasting, with all costs captured
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.