Handle are proud to have partnered with a highly prestigious global fashion company who are seeking a confident/commercial HR Analyst to come on board!
This is a global role where you will be responsible for managing the central HR reporting and systems for the whole of the business to assist with the development of the global C&B strategy. You will need to be an analytical thinker with a creative edge!
You will have the unique opportunity to own the entire process and for maintaining accurate details and data + support company SVP.
Collaborating with HR Representatives across the US, Japan, Asia and across EMEA, you will manage central budgets, create global reports and will help create competitive compensation and benefit schemes.
- Prepare and produce all reports and analysis for Remuneration Committee Meetings throughout the year.
- Contribute to the Annual Remuneration Report, with a focus on Executive and Director Remuneration
- Work with the Global Human Resources team and manage the global salary and bonus review by analysing all annual bonus KPIs, targets and overall results.
- Support the Global HR Manager in conducting performance and appraisal reviews
- Be responsible for providing accurate P&L and forecasting's.
- Support the SVP, Global Human Resources in managing the global salary review and bonus process (Q1) and support the CFO and the SVP, Global Human Resources in communicating all annual bonus KPIs, Targets and Result
- Responsible for creating and improving key Global HR reports, including but not limited to; employee turnover, FTE/Headcount, sickness, compensation reports and benchmarking
- Global system administrator for the HR System (Cascade), Appraisal System and other reporting systems - responsible for the maintenance of all data and implementation of new processes. Work in collaboration with the Regional HR Representatives globally to ensure all systems and processes are relevant and working efficiently, fulfilling global business needs. Responsible for constantly improving internal processes and systems.
- Manage the Central HR budget, ensuring accurate P&L and forecasting, with all costs captured
If you are looking for a role with lots of autonomy in a progressive forward thinking company with the opportunity to support at Board level please get in contact!
Unique opportunity to join a progressive forwarding thinking fashion house as HR Analyst. The company has ambitious growth plans for the future with an entrepreneurial feel and collaborative HR Team so apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.