Are you an ambitious & proactive HR/ Office administrator who would love the opportunity to work for an inspiring international start-up design/tech company? Are you up for a challenge, full of ideas and looking to develop your HR career?
Handle are working with this start up business on a newly created role for a HR & Office Coordinator to join their Tottenham Hale based head office. It's a truly people focused business where HR is a respected strategic function, it plays vital role in ensuring this small organisation maintains its amazing culture to attract and retain brilliant people!
Supporting the Head of Talent, you'll manage all HR Admin and coordination, as well as support on a whole host of exciting projects and initiatives around things such as employee engagement, branding, culture and the fun stuff like employee socials/ events! It's a super varied remit and as part of the 'office' side of the role you'll also look after health & safety, travel booking, systems and processes - basically ensuring the office is running as smoothly as possible!
They are open minded to background, however ideal candidates will:-
- Have Minimum 2 years' experience working in similar HR/ office based role
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent within HR with a passion to explore this area further
- Have strong written and oral communications skills and proven experience in building good relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a rapport with individuals at all levels and have a personable yet professional communication style
- Effortless at multi-tasking and experience of juggling conflicting priorities and deadlines and responding to pressure calmly and efficiently
- Demonstrable experience of integrity and discretion - you will deal with sensitive information and will be trusted to manage this appropriately
- Proactive and self-motivated, with an enthusiastic attitude and initiative
- Health & Safety a plus!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.