Are you strong HR generalist with a passion for music? Handle are working with an exciting Entertainment PR Agency to find an enthusiastic and proactive individual to take on a standalone HR & Ops Manager role.
The HR & Ops Manager will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day operations of the business run smoothly. With just under 40 employees in the London office, it is essential that you are a strong communicator who enjoys building close, long-lasting relationships with all employees. You will also manage two Personal Assistants, the Office Manager and any junior admin staff.
- First point of contact for any HR-related matters for UK and US employees
- Updating all HR policies, procedures and processes in the Employee Handbook as necessary
- ER: Monitor sickness absence; advise on maternity/paternity leave; provide on-going advice to line managers on performance management issues, absence, disciplinaries and grievances, etc; performance appraisals; monitor probation
- Recruitment: Manage the recruitment & selection process end-to-end; liaise with hiring managers to ensure all job descriptions are kept up-to-date; post adverts; liaise with agencies where necessary; lead on interviews for admin roles.
- L&D: Provide comprehensive inductions to all employees; manage and coordinate the training and development programme.
- General admin: Process all starters, leavers & promotions; process holiday requests; maintain accurate employee files and internal records; keep the HR calendar up to date.
- Work closely with the Office Manager to: ensure all processes for admin and facilities comply with best practice; ensure IT services are efficient; coordinator and manage all office events.
- Manage coordination of monthly payroll
- Oversee internal billing & expenses
What and who are they looking for?
- Ideally an individual with passion for or interest in the music industry
- A strong HR generalist
- Willingness to be constantly challenged and a proactive approach to resolving issues for the good of all involved
- Fully proficient user of all mainstream software packages
- An individual invested in continual professional development
- An effective communicator
- A data-focused individual with strong attention to detail
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to take full ownership of the HR function and work closely with senior management. Please apply now if this sounds like your ideal role!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.