Are you an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator looking for your next role in a dynamic and creative environment?
Handle are proudly working with an entrepreneurial and creative business within the Arts who are looking for an HR and Payroll Administrator to work from their studio based in South London.
This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside and support the HR Advisor, HR Administrator and Head of HR, whilst being solely responsible for processing payroll for multiple sites across the UK and USA.
- Processing payroll to ensure that all staff receive accurate and timely payment on a monthly basis.
- Processing of all starter and leaver forms.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation reports.
- Processing overtime, absence and bonuses.
- Processing maternity and paternity payments.
- Providing advice to staff about Tax and NI.
- Assisting in the administration of the company pension scheme.
- Prepare and reconcile pension contributions.
- Calculating overpayments.
- Any other payroll administration duties as required.
- HR & Payroll administration experience with some knowledge of UK legislation
- Articulate with strong influencing and communication skills.
- Detail orientated with experience working in a process driven environment
- Strong results orientation, with a proven ability to meet deadlines
If you are a strong HR and Payroll Administrator with experience working across multiple sites and would love the opportunity to work for a prestigious company, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.