Handle have partnered with a leading Sports and Events Brand based in Chiswick who are looking for a fantastic HR Payroll Administrator to join their team.
You will need to go in and hit the ground running providing outstanding payroll administration across 3 UK based locations.
Supporting the Payroll Manager, you will assist with processing the monthly payroll and will be responsible for preparing the data on the HR system and then inputting this data onto the new payroll system.
Working closely with the Finance department but sat within the HR team, you will be responsible for ensuring all payslips and ad hoc payroll correspondence are processed and distributed on time and efficiently!
You will need to be a confident and switched on payroll administrator as you will have full control of PI and NI Numbers on the payroll system where attention to detail will be key in order to pick up on any mistakes or discrepancies before running the final monthly payroll.
- Prepare payroll data on the Workforce HR system and input onto ADP.
- Manage all tax forms including P45s and HMRC checklists.
- Run payroll reports ahead of the payroll deadline
- Process payroll changes including new starters, leavers, salary increases, maternity pay etc.
- Accurate and timely payroll data input.
- Accurate data capture to ensure payroll records are complete, up-to-date and compliant with latest statutory and legislative requirements.
- Production of payroll reports required by the HR and Finance Teams.
- Alongside these duties, you will also be required to provide any ad hoc HR support to the team.
- Previous payroll experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Logical thought process.
- Ability to spot errors.
- Fast and accurate data entry.
- Confidence to question or challenge a process.
If you have a solid payroll administration background and would love to join an iconic and vibrant Sport and Event Brands then this is definitely the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.