Handle are proudly working with an entrepreneurial and creative business within the media world and we are looking to recruit an HR & Recruitment Advisor. It will be all hands on deck and you will need to hit the ground running as this is an extremely fast paced and reactive environment.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a close knit team of 5 where it will be your responsibility to support the business in all aspects of recruitment, delivering strategic recruitment projects and ensuring business needs are covered across all areas. There is a huge growth project about to happen and this is a really exciting time to be joining this organisation as it goes through this transition.
As well as supporting the HR Manager from a generalist advisory perspective, a major focus of this role will be recruitment and you will need to ensure that candidates you are hiring are of the best quality. You will be recruiting for multiple sites across the UK and The USA, so having your finger on the pulse and being one step ahead is key to being successful in this role!
- Generalist HR advisory skills, including supporting from an Employee relations perspective as well as understanding and advising on Learning & development needs.
- You will have recruitment expertise across the hiring process including sourcing, selecting, interviewing and onboarding
- You will be required to develop a strong working relationship with internal stakeholders
- Assist with the monitoring of the recruitment budget
- Ensure headcount is managed to budget and that staff recruited are of a high calibre
- Write job adverts that will be engaging for potential applicants and advertise them internally and externally
- Work effectively with recruitment agencies when necessary and be able to negotiate competitive terms of business
- Sector experience - Strong generalist background is essential
If you are a strong HR & Recruitment Advisor with experience working across multiple sites and would love the opportunity to work for a prestigious company, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.