Handle have partnered with an extremely cool entrepreneurial lifestyle retail brand based in the heart of London who are taking the market by storm and are due to expand further internationally next year so it is a really exciting time to join the business.
They have an amazing culture where everyone is encouraged to be different and be themselves, they celebrate healthy living and individualism and have a work hard/play hard culture.
This is a broad generalist HR and Talent Coordinator role and you will be the right hand person to the HR & Recruitment Manager so you will learn SO much and get involved in all aspects of HR including providing 1st line advice and support as well as working on lots of exciting project work on diversity and inclusion (to name a few!)
Based in stunning offices, you will grow and develop quickly here with the help of a nurturing mentor beside you.
- Coordinate company-wide reward and recognition initiatives
- Work on rising star projects and be the key contact for the UK and international offices
- Holidays and absence management and reporting
- Benefits administration and account managing benefit providers
- Coordinating training courses, internally and externally
- First point of contact for all queries within the business
- Updating company processes and policy
- Starter and leaver process and any contractual changes
- Management of the recruitment inbox, logging and screening CV's
- Working alongside hiring managers to provide feedback
- Scheduling interviews, booking these in with candidates, managers, and recruitment agencies
- Coordinating offer and new starter process
If this sounds like the next step for you and you have at least 12 months HR experience, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.