Handle have partnered with an innovative and fast-growth tech company in the heart of London who are looking for a HR & Systems Lead to come on board on a perm basis.
As well as managing day to day transactional duties alongside a HR Admin, you will have full responsibility for the HR system so previous experience managing a HR database as well as having a generalist background is key.
Reporting into the HR Operations Partner, you will look after the HR Administrator in the team, coaching and nurturing their development as well as maintaining day to day operations.
In this role you will look at how to truly utilise the HR system to its fullest potential and how to improve manual processes (such as contract creation, trackers etc) to be streamlined and made more efficient.
Creating all reports for the business, you must have previous experience using an HR database and being the go-to person for system queries, data analytics and HR trackers.
- Input, maintain and track data on the HR system
- Review and recommend changes and process improvement continuously
- Development of the current HR system to support the HR strategy, company vision and growth plans
- Act as the 'middle-man' between the People team and the Payroll team
- Train new starters on how to use the HR system during the induction process
- Coach and develop the HR Administrator
If you like a role where you are hands on and have an innovative nature, this could be an ideal next step for you so apply now!
This role will suit a problem solver who likes to think on their feet and take ownership of projects as well as streamlining processes.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.