Are you a passionate HR & Talent Assistant looking for a new challenge? Have you worked in PR or a luxury brand?
Handle are excited to have partnered with a world renowned and iconic Luxury Creative Agency based in the heart of London that offer bespoke brand development and communication campaigns for an impeccable and well respected range of luxury brands.
This will be a 7 month FTC covering maternity leave acting as a dynamic and solid HR & Talent Assistant, supporting the wider HR team and business needs.
This company is truly people focused and they want people to be engaged and feel supported at all times in order to deliver such amazing results to their extensive portfolio of clients.
This will be a varied and hands on role with a wide remit where you'll be doing a dual role covering recruitment and HR specific duties such as training, managing the employee lifecycle, payroll admin, HR processes and recruitment initiatives.
- Be the go to person for any HR or recruitment queries
- Coordinate interviews, screen CVs, liaise with agencies and post job ads
- Be responsible for the full employee lifecycle, drafting contracts, managing exit interviews, maternity requests etc.
- Manage the recruitment process
- Work with external training providers
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
- Maintain employee records and the HR and ATS database
If you are looking for a varied role where you can build on your experience in an exciting, ever changing and innovative environment, this could be ideal for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.