Handle are excited to have partnered with a highly prestigious Global Accessories Brand based in Central London who are looking for a strong HR Assistant to join their team on a 9-12 month maternity contract.
Reporting directly into the HR Ops Manager and working closely with a small, collaborative team of 4, this is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Assistant/Coordinator looking for ER exposure and that next step up!
This is a full generalist role where you will work on recruitment, employee lifecycle, benefits, payroll admin, HR projects but will also give you that vital ER exposure which will really help you to step up in your career.
You will get the opportunity to manage and lead on ER cases ranging from low level to more complex cases once you are more comfortable in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Working on key HR initiatives within the business such as performance reviews, retirement projects, maternity/paternity leave, salary reviews etc, you will gain exceptional experience in a short amount of time - sky rocketing you in your HR career!
- Update the HR system and all personnel files.
- Place job adverts and liaise with agencies
- Advise managers on ER matters
- Issue contracts, new starter packs, references and inductions
- Gather payroll information including starters and leavers
- Send out online payslips and pension letters to new employees
- Oversee the administration of the benefit schemes
- Organise training for first aiders and fire wardens
If you are looking for a position that will offer you exceptional HR exposure and that next step up, this is definitely the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.