Are you a self-motivated and confident HR Administrator seeking an exciting opportunity to build upon your HR experience within a fast paced fashion environment?
Handle are working with an international fashion brand currently seeking an HR Administrator to support c. 80 employees across two Head Offices on a 12 month maternity contract.
Taking full responsibility for the administration and coordination of the employee life cycle, the successful candidate will combine their previous HR experience, creativity, and innovative thinking to enhance the current HR offering and support the HR Assistant.
- Provide first line support for HR and employee queries.
- Ensure personnel records and the HR system, SAP, is kept up to date and accurate.
- Complete HR documentation including offer letters, contracts,
- Process both starters and leavers while also being responsible for checking all visas and references.
- Monitor and manage all annual leave requests, absence and lateness records.
- Assist with recruitment, including screening CVs and creating job specifications.
- Prepare monthly pension reports ensuring the company complies with the auto-enrolment pension legislation.
- Ensure all employee appraisals and probationary reviews are completed by set deadlines.
- Weekly filing and maintenance of employee records and the HR database.
- General office and admin support, including front desk support during peak periods.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong foundation of HR knowledge and is looking to build on this by getting a large amount of exposure on a much broader scale working alongside a senior management team.
If you are a proactive, confident individual who thrives in a high pressured and fast paced environment and is seeking more responsibility and exposure, this may be the next exciting role you are looking for.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.