Handle are excited to have partnered with a Media company that challenge the way we work and where the individual is at the heart of the brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level HR candidate with 6-12 months experience looking to step into a permanent HR Assistant role to continue building on your experience in a company with a nurturing culture that will help sky rocket you in your career!
Working alongside the Head of HR, you will take full responsibility for the HR administration, updating the HR system with any data changes, processing starters and leavers (issuing contracts and exit interview surveys etc) and providing administrative support for wider projects such as salary reviews, appraisals, ER cases (note taking) and recruitment coordination.
This is often a very fast paced environment so having great attention to detail and organisational skills is key! As well as providing day to day HR administrative support, you will also process ad hoc requests such as references, benefits, work experience queries, holiday requests and wider office administrative duties.
- Prepare new starter documentation
- Support on all benefit documentation (pension, PMI, Childcare Vouchers etc.)
- Maintain all trackers for work experience, temps, joiners, leavers.
- Manage the HR database and the e-learning portal
- Deal with ad-hoc company projects
- Process all employee changes, sending out paperwork where necessary and liaising with the Head of HR on administrative needs in relation to ER cases, L&D initiatives and wider HR projects.
This is an amazing opportunity for a switched on, detail focused and hardworking individual so if you are looking to kick-start your HR career and join an industry expert, apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.