Are you an immediately available HR Intern or HR Assistant with 6-18 months HR experience?
Handle are working with an exceptional Creative Studio to find an immediately available HR Assistant to join them on an initial contract to support the HR team during a really busy time for the company!
This is a phenomenal role for someone looking to broaden their HR experience in a dynamic environment based in beautiful central London offices and sat within a collaborative and highly experienced team.
Building strong relationships with employees from the outset, you will be responsible for the entire on-boarding process including preparing all paperwork for the employee life cycle from new starters through to leavers.
This role offers great exposure to broaden your HR knowledge and you will be the first point of contact for payroll admin, benefits and recruitment in a busy and diverse setting.
- Starter/Leaver Admin: draft contracts; enter new starters onto HRIS and excel; Right to Work checks; organise & conduct inductions; manage leaver process, e.g. exit paperwork.
- Compensation & Benefits: administer salary reviews; annual bonus scheme admin; Flexible Benefits admin; season ticket loans.
- Policy & Procedure: e.g. maternity/paternity/parental leave; liaise with Payroll.
- Org Charts: maintain & update organisational charts on a monthly basis with starters, leavers, and staff changes, and post on employee intranet.
- Work Experience Programme: manage the entire process from handling applications to acquiring feedback from line managers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a varied HR department
- First-class organisational skills
- Ability to use one's initiative
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality in an HR role
- Excelled communication skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Experience using a HR system
If you thrive in an ever evolving and fast paced creative environment, this is the role for you!
If you are immediately available or on a short notice period, get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.